Monday, September 29, 2008

The Younger Gentleman

10. Woke me up at 1am on his first night here and said: Ok, I am ready for you to take me home now.
9. Thought the 18 inch long pencil from the state capital was the coolest thing in the world.
8. Came in screaming because he was afraid of animals, but left kissing them both on the "lips".
7. Wore the same size clothing as the 21 month old before him.
6. Asked me to drop him off at his daycare before dropping off big brother so that he could give us BOTH a "hud and tiss" before we left.
5. Like his brother, assured me that I would "learn to cook better rice."
4. Bowled three strikes (though not in a row) in one game. Thank God for bumpers!
3. Was the first kid here to choose a different book every night.
2. Spent over 2 hours one day crafting "I love you" papers for his family.
1. Said he was terrified of swimming, though you couldn't tell by watching him in the water.

1 comment:

amycs said...

I love reading your blog, Tammyfriend. Maybe you should write a book?