Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The 3rd Brother

10. Was so very excited to live in a house where his brothers had lived. "This was my brother's bed." "This is where my brother ate."
9. Was unabashed as he danced around the living room in his pink princess dress and blue painted toenails.
8. Chose a red pepper as his treat of choice at HEB.
7. Claimed the bottom bunk within 20 minutes of the princess walking out the door.
6. Showed me how fun it can be to take someone to the beach for the first time.
5. Listed each food on his plate during dinner time prayer. "Thank you God for my hot dog, my ketchup, my Ranch, my grapes, my peppers...."
4. Preferred to wear most shirts backward and sometimes inside out.
3. Selected "Everything is Different at Nonna's House" as his book of choice for 4 weeks straight.
2. Was the bank of unnecessary knowledge regarding all things that go: dump trucks, tow trucks, cherry pickers, back hoes.....
1. Learned to say "Stubby" instead of "Dubby" during his last week here.

No comments: