Monday, September 15, 2008

Books, books, and more books

We are still in our "How did I ever NOT love reading?" stage. Sass cannot get enough of the written word. She has written letters to her parents declaring: I am strting too lik books. She has asked to spend time with her counselor showing off her stuff. Any visitor to this house is read either I Am Invited to a Party or I Can Fly. Requests to listen to radio stations or favorite CDs have been replaced with demands to hear the next chapter of Because of Winn Dixie.

When asked what the good things were for the day this evening, Miss Sass quickly announced: Well tutoring ROCKS! and then added "AND you checked out 10 new library books, one of which is by my favorite author."

Who knew this girl could be so easy to please?

No comments: