Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tator Tots

This blog was created so that I could remember the kids who came through my door. Unfortunately, I started it on Kid #9. The question that has been eating at me this week is "who was it that didn't like tator tots?" I mean, what kind of nut of a kid doesn't like tator tots? The one who only likes green beans? The one that prefers ketchup to be the main course? I still can't figure it out. But in an effort to remember my kiddos, I will sum up the top 10s for each.

Shorty But Cutie
10. Shorty loved school busses. "Nother Bus!" We could not drive more than a block without a comment about a bus. As it turned out a "bus" to him was actually a bus stop.
9. Shorty liked raisins. Morning, noon, and night.
8. Shorty was the easiest kid to put to bed. "It's time for bed, Shorty." "Otay!"
7. Shorty and the cats were not friends. Not because he did not put effort forth. Being the first kid in the house, they were a little uncertain.
6. Shorty enjoyed running up and down the front walk repeatedly.
5. Shorty called any grown up "mama".
4. Shorty would eat cold canned grean beans as a treat.
3. Shorty was here for a really, really short time because the daycare didn't have space for him.
2. Shorty was the only kid I have tried to push around Town Lake in a jogger.
1. Shorty was mesmerized by the drums at the annual PowWow.

No comments: