Saturday, March 17, 2012

Reunion of the Four

We had a Fab Four reunion today and it was FABULOUS. The four and I hung out at our familiar places--our favorite park and home--and got to soak in the fun for one last time before GG and Tiny move.  Big, Little and I will continue to see each other, but I don't think the pairs of siblings will have that opportunity again. It was fun to see the best friends playing again.  It was more fun to see their reaction to seeing each other again after two weeks.  Even more fun was holding my girls for probably about six of the eight hours they were here.  And best of all was this, which I will carry in my heart till my dying day:
"You're not my mommy anymore but you are my best, best friend, right Mommy? I can still see you and love you and it won't ever stop."
Agreed, Baby Girl.

No comments: