Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Fourth Birthday, Speed!

We wanted Halloween and birthday to have their own day, so we moved Speed's birthday to last Sunday. Really, all that accomplished was giving him a birthWEEK rather than DAY, but that's ok.

On Sunday, we all worked together to make the absolute finest birthday cake in the construction world.
The kids (in case you couldn't tell) did all the decorating by themselves except for the initial layer of icing. This was a lesson in restraining the inner control freak in me, but they are still so excited to talk about the cake.

On Wednesday, Speed took cupcakes to daycare.
On Thursday, he took mini cupcakes and treat bags to his preschool.
On Thursday night he said: How old I now? I two?
"No, you are four."
"Oh. I like four. I so fun my birthday."

Love this boy.

No comments: