Monday, March 15, 2010

The New Dinner Time Game

Poor Sister. She is our target for lots of games because she is so willing to PERFORM. Curly is determined that between him, me, and Miss Sally the speech therapist, we are going to get Sister talking. To be clear, she DOES talk some. It's just that we understand so very little. Curly calls it "baby English." Our dinner game is seeing which of us can get Sister to repeat the most words. They are not clear. They are often "muh". But if YOU are the one she repeats for, you win the game. Yes, you have caught on....Sister decides. Last night:

Curly: Say Stubby!
Sister: No.
Curly: Say CC.
Sister: No.
Tammy: Say Leave me alone, Curly.
Sister (with great grin): Nee me no, day day!

I won!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! ;) I miss her so much!