Sunday, March 28, 2010

Finding Eggs

It was pretty clear to me when I pulled out the plastic Easter eggs that Sister in particular had no idea what they were for. We have spent a week practicing egg hunts. Which seems pretty silly, but have you seen kids hunt eggs recently?

Last week, I stuffed the eggs with old Valentines candy and hid them. Curly caught on quickly, being the competitive guy that he is. Sister, though, stared at me like I was asking her to clean the catbox. Until she opened the eggs. Now, we are hunting eggs daily, stuffed or unstuffed, living room or backyard, in anticipation of Easter. Today, we had a small egg hunt at Sunday School. There was a three egg limit, then you had to go sit down. I am happy to report that Sister was the first one sitting down with three eggs and a big smile.

No comments: