Monday, December 21, 2009

Ten More

Ten months is too hard to condense into a list of 10. I have been missing Baby B so much. More to love about her:

1. Loved being chased up a slide. Could care less about the down part.
2. Helped me complete a 2000 piece puzzle. She would get a piece here and there over the course of two weeks, but got to put the last piece in. "We DID IT!"
3. Called CC and Stubby her foster brothers. "I have the best foster brothers EVER."
4. Sat with our friend Kathy every week at church. When I went to church yesterday without her, I found myself look down to see what she was doing on Kathy's lap several times.
5. Always wanted to be first one to buckle herself in her carseat. She almost always beat Bug, and almost always yelled: I beat y'all!
6. Chose one story each night for me to read and one for her to "read." Most typically: Wheels on the Bus or Goldilocks and the Three Bears
7. Put her hands over her mouth every night after brushing her teeth and said: I didn't brush my teeth. They are rotten. And YOU. CAN'T. SEE. THEM.
8. Loved, loved, LOVED hide-and-seek, but was admittedly, not very good at hiding.
9. Joy of Candyland equaled pretending to eat all the candy at the end. If she wasn't going to win, she'd say (maybe whine is more accurate): Will you PLEASE not eat all the candy?
10. Often looked over my shoulder as I played Scrabble on Facebook. "You could put that Z right here. Would that work?"
11. Pretended to be a lumpy, laughing pillow every night before going to her bed. "See how lumpy I am." Lumpy pillow was ultimately purchased from imaginary storekeeper and carried to the top bunk.

Eleven more. Oops. But who is counting?

No comments: