Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Camp

Beignet hated pre-K. She wished everyday was a stay home day. All I could hope for was to find a summer program that would change her mind about her day to day routine.

We found it. And how lucky we are. These are the rumblings in the house now all thanks to some wonderful staff and curriculum.

Today, something to the effect of...
"Tammy, I need to work on my project. Please give me my space." Later, in a fabulous teacher voice, "You see, this is a SIGN. A SIGN tell us everything that we need for the field trip tomorrow. We need sneakers, yellow shirts, and lunches. We will see some animals and even can touch some. But not all of them. Not some of the snakes." (sign is now on the back door).

Sunday from Ladybug:
"Tammy, need move coffee table, K?"
Why? What are you going to do?
"Ladybug half do 'nastics!"

Thank you to our teachers who let us explore, create, imagine, and learn!

No comments: