Saturday, March 28, 2009

Easter Dresses

How did this happen? How did I get the girliest girl in the world in my house? Is this because I wore dresses every single day of my fifth grade year? Or is this because I am NOT a fan of shopping?

Baby B has been counting the days. Not the days till Easter, but the days till I would take her to the mall to buy a dress. B tried on about 10 dresses. She loved every one of them and would have brought them home if allowed. What we ended up with makes her look like a flower girl. Shiny white dress with polka dots, a delicate sweater in case it is cold, white mary janes and a pink headband. Yikes. Beignet is beside herself. "I look like a princess." Yes, tis true. I have given in to the Princess gods and allowed this frill to happen. When's the tomboy moving in?

1 comment:

amycs said...

I gave up as soon as Soph was born and the pink just kept arriving at the front door. I like pink, but I don't like frills. But you gotta pick your battles, right?