Thursday, April 7, 2016

Apparently I am not a Princess

or a fairy for that matter.

I showed the kids two magic tricks the other day. They totally fell for them.

"Teach me!" said Speed.
"A magician does not reveal her secrets."

He looked at me like I was crazy, laughed and walked away.

"Show me how!" said Sunshine, still the most overcompliant kid you may ever meet.
"A magician does not reveal her secrets."

Sunshine stomped over to the middle of the living room and started to THROW A FIT. My ultra well behaved child, crying and kicking her feet.

"PRINCESSES AND FAIRIES DO!"

"Princesses and fairies do what?"

"SHOW THEIR SECRETS! I GUESS YOU ARE NOT A PRINCESS!!!!!"

Then she stomped into the kitchen, only to pop her head back into the living room to add:
"OR A FAIRY!!!"

No comments: