Sunday, November 2, 2014

Socks

Junebug has a bit of an obsession with socks. She MUST be wearing socks at all times, except when she decides to take them off/scream to have them put back on/take them off/scream to have them put back on. This lovely game has rubbed off on Chickadee as well and now it has become a bedtime game.

Last night:
Junebug: Waaaaah!!!! sock! Help! Sock!
Chickadee: Mommy, put my sock on please.
(yes, I comply)

Junebug: Uh oh! Sock! My sock!
Chickadee: Mommy! I need my sock!!!
(yes, I comply)

I thought about stopping the madness and ignoring them and letting them have cold feet. But then I figured that soon enough, Chickadee will know how to put on her own socks and Junebug won't be here so I'll have no little feet to resock a zillion times in one night. May as well play the sock game while it lasts.

No comments: