Monday, January 2, 2012

Urkel

I asked one of the girls the other day to tuck in her shirt.  "Aw, Mommy! But I don't want to look like Urkel."

Poor Urkel. He's been a fan of ours for months yet now his name is mud?

It started months ago, when a onesie and a pair of shorts resulted in this:
I made an off-handed comment along the lines of "Oh Tiny, you look like Urkel."

Urkel became a compliment. Dressing like Urkel became a goal, especially for Big Sister who would run into school, shirt tucked in and skirt hiked up to her chest, saying: Look!! I'm Urkel.

Something has happened in the past couple of months though. Urkel is now NOT desirable.  No one wants to look like this anymore:
 Except for Little Sister, who pulled her undies up Granny Panty style today, all the way to her armpits and said: Take picture me, Mommy! I Urkel!!

At least he is cool to someone.

No comments: