Thursday, April 7, 2011

2+2=4

I have no idea what would make me say yes to this phone call in the middle of HEB. But here I am a week later, working under way less sleep than usual, enjoying every bit of what the past week has brought. Enter some more broken rules: we're now a family of FIVE and one of us is under a year old. It's been a good week though. Things have gone way more smoothly than I imagined they would. I am thankful as always for the oldies willingly accepting the newbies (though one "oldie" is a bit peeved that her time being held has been trimmed a bit). I love getting new kids in and figuring them out. And holey moley, I never thought I'd say it, but I LOVE this tiny baby to pieces already.

Four kids, three and under. Not something I ever, ever expected. But also not something I regret. Big Sister, Little Sister, yet to be named 3 year old sister, and the little tiny guy...looking forward to adventures with you. But can you get into your carseats a bit faster, please?

No comments: