Sunday, June 29, 2014

Junebug

Just because she arrived in June, though maybe a bit because she has a round little tummy...

Our "new little friend" is settling in so nicely. She still has a four-year-old boy falling at her feet most days and gets some good loving from Sunshine. Chickadee is pretty impartial as all she really cares about is that I can hold two babies at once.

When Junebug arrived, I thought she was the fattest baby in town (and there have been some fat ones here!). Turns out, she's only in the 25%ile for weight, but compared to Chickadee's not-on-the-charts-till-just-last-month percentile, I guess my perspective is skewed. She has fine blonde hair that I've had to learn how to do and I had forgotten that her hair needed washed more than once every two weeks.

Junebug is by far, BY FAR, the easiest addition that has ever arrived. She spent about three days being shell shocked and now it seems as though she's been here a good long while. She has four little teeth, a scrunchy nose smile, and a funny little laugh.

I struggled a lot with the decision to take another kiddo with the Three Amigos. I think we are all glad we got her and will love on her, all four of us, till it's time for her to move on.

No comments: