Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Detail Oriented Boy

I have often said that if I moved all the furniture over 1 inch in the middle of the night, Speed would notice before he hit the bottom of the stairs.

The boy notices EVERYTHING. Each morning, he walks downstairs, scans the room, and invariably finds something that I did after bedtime.

"I not know why you put that there."
"I not know why my snack not on counter."

Yesterday, he saw that his teacher had left her thermos on the top of her car from TWO ROWS AWAY.

Today, a man was fixing our roof. Speed rides past the main street by our house--a field away--in a bus on his way from school to daycare at 45 mph at about 10:50am. I stood out on that sidewalk today and noted that one can see approximately 5 feet of the roof where the man was standing.

At dinner tonight: "Soon I go (daycare), I see man on our roof. I don't know why a man on our roof."

Mr. Eagle Eyes.

No comments: