Thursday, February 18, 2010

Monkey's Top Ten

10. Favorite phrase consistently through her stay: Uppie Mommy.
9. Put. A. Period. After. Every. Word. For. Example.: I. Brush. My. Teeth. Now. Mommy?
8. Had an obsession with toothbrushing. Snoopy toothbrush and bear toothpaste were out of reach for a reason.
7. Entertained Curly at dinner by making different animal noises on demand. Curly: What does a monkey say? ooh ooh ooh. What does a cow say? mooooooo. And on it went.
6. Brought out the envy in Stubby's personality. If Monkey was on my lap, most often, so was Stubby. Whether there was room or not.
5. Best seat in the house for storytime: my lap. Oddly though, she faced in rather than facing the book. Just laid there and listened.
4. Enjoyed taking her pj's off after bedtime and then yelling for me to come help her put them on again. What kind of game is this, my friend?
3. NOT a fan of veggies. Any kind, any shape, any flavor.
2. Loved the birds on the telephone wires on the way to daycare. "Look. Mommy. Birdies. Up. There.
1. Almost always gave me three sweet little pats on the back when I picked her up.

Your stay was far too short, Little Monkey. I will miss you!

No comments: