Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Note to Little Girl

Dear Little Girl,

Why I like having you here:
1. You have a really cute dance to the Leap Frog ABC thing on the fridge.
2. You wear your star shaped sunglasses or bunny ears no matter the hour, no matter the location.
3. You have so few words, and what you do say is almost impossible to understand, but we have these ones down: Day-Day (brother), Mimi (Tammy), and Doh!! (Dora).
4. You walk around with your forearm covering your eyes when I have to wake you up before you want to be up in the morning.
5. You chose a very boyish looking dog from Build A Bear this evening and dressed it in a purple sequined shirt. Very classy looking. You named him/her "Da!" which brother and I broadly interpreted as "Spot."

I am glad you are settling in and giving me fewer dirty looks and more smiles. Keep them coming.

Love,
Tammy

No comments: