Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finally, something she doesn't like

As far as activities go, Bug is really easy to please. I find that Baby B and I don't often consult Bug when making plans. I've never found an activity she hasn't liked...parks, swimming, playgrounds, bike riding, zoos, you name it.

We finally found something though. Sunday was Museum Day in Austin--a chance to tour several (or in our case, two) museums for free. Most museums have special activities for the kids. Our first stop was the Texas Memorial Museum, aka The Dinosaur Museum. I'd been here with Sass, but not with these two. Walking in the front door, we saw the skeleton of a flying dino suspended from the ceiling. It was very large. Someone's eyes were VERY large. Grabbing my leg and yanking me toward the door, Bug said: I NOT like this. We go home now??

So dino bones are not at the top of her list. Oddly enough though, at our next stop at the LBJ museum--yep, a display of all things presidential and LBJ-ish, B and I heard: We stay here more? We come back 'nother time? Please?

Huh?

No comments: