Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Day of Celebrations

I was lucky enough to go to the courthouse yesterday. Lucky and Courthouse are not often used in the same sentence, but this was for a good reason. My foster friends were adopting their 23 month old. They have had her since she was 8 months old. It was so fun to see them so excited to get a daughter. Their 12 year old son stood up and told the judge that he was "so happy to have a little sister. She is a great sister." It was priceless. Yaay for this little one for finding a forever home!

Celebration #2 comes in the form of a surprise. I was walking up the stairs in the courthouse and noticed two boys who looked familiar. Yet again, I have crossed paths with the two gentlemen. I am not sure how I get so lucky as to see them from time to time, or what the purpose of these viewings is in my life or theirs, but I love seeing them. Taller gentleman has his big boy teeth now. Smaller can say "good" instead of "dood". Their exciting news for me was that they are moving home in July. Wishing them the best!

No comments: