Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Our First Movie Experience...

...was one that doesn't need to be repeated for a good long while.

Theaters have gotten fancy and come with electronic recliners. This was the highlight for Speed and probably NOT the highlight for the kid in the chair next to him.

Up....
Down....
Up....
Down....
Up.....
Down.....

Attention spans of three year olds aren't long enough for a movie. I know this. This is why I have never EVER taken a 3 year old (there have been many!) to a movie in the past 8 years. After 30 minutes, Chickadee was done.

Can we go?
Is it over?
I wanna leave!
Take me home!
Can we pleeeeeeeease go home now?

Only Sunshine held in for the whole movie. She quietly munched popcorn and never took her eyes off the screen.

I. Love. Movies.

I. Love. My. Kids.

I do not, however, love the combo platter of the two!


No comments: