Tuesday, December 20, 2011

In Line Entertainment

Big, Little and I were in line at the post office for a good long while yesterday.  These are the thoughts going through their heads five days before Christmas. Not "what am I getting?". Not "what are we going to do?" Not even "Why do we have to wait in this line for so long?". Nope. No such luck.  We got:
1. Where does boys' poop come out?
2. Where is a mermaid's vagina?
3. Why boys have a penis but girls have a vagina?
4. Do mermaids wipe underwater?

Then we get the two year old announcing: "Little Sister have penis?" No, you are a girl.  You don't have a penis. "Little Sister want penis like Tiny Man."

Needless to say, I did not raise my eyes to see any response around us.  Just answered the questions and got out of there as soon as I could.

No comments: