Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Big Sister!!

"I Mickey Mouse my birthday?"

That's all I've heard for a week. Mickey Mouse this and Mickey Mouse that. Mickey Mouse's house is my own personal hell. Why? Because his name is not Mickey Mouse. It's Chuck E Cheese.

I am not a fan of robotic rats, crappy pizza, and generic silly bandz that cost 100 tickets each.

But....a certain someone's birthday was made. Morning to night it was a good day. Birthday Girl shirt announcing the day, cookies with her new class at daycare, a trip to "Mickey Mouse's house", yummy cake with too much frosting, and a few presents to unwrap.

The last words out of my overtired now-three-year-old tonight? "Mama, I not two more, right? I three now. It my birthday. My Mickey Mouse pink birthday."

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

1 comment:

Alison Randall said...

Dang. Why didn't I think to tell S that Chuck E. Cheese was Mickey Mouse's house? It may be annoying, but it's cheaper than Disney! ;)

Happy belated birthday, kiddo!!