Sunday, April 11, 2010

A weekend of (very) random quotes

While drawing/writing a letter to Curly's "best friend" with whom we ate lunch today: I just made that W into a pair of boobs! Wow!

After making me a birthday card: If I am still here in July, I'll go ahead and give this to you a month early. But for now, you have to wait.

While getting a splinter picked out of his palm: I AM GOING TO DIE FOREVER!!!!!!

On dinosaurs: What if a T-Rex and a triceratops lived in our house? Would there be room?

On carnivores: What if a human ate another human? Would that be killing them? (unless you ate them raw...)

At least 50 times a day, while trying out the new "appropriate" cuss word: RATS!

1 comment:

Alison Randall said...

S watched me get blood drawn the other day, and he asked if you can drink blood. Kids = gross.